Saturday, October 17, 2015

Inbound KyuTech

With Japanese boyfriend(s)
Yesterday's the most sad day in this year. I joined a program called UPM-KYUTECH International Inbound Mobility Programme 3.0 two weeks ago.
Basically my job is to handle their accommodation and be their friends.
I never thought that it'll be so much fun.
So much affection towards them. So sad that it's ended.
I love all of them but my favourite(s) are Naoki, Takamasa, Kenta, Yuto, Yuya and Tatsuhiko. They are all so sweet and romantic.
When i was on the phone with them yesterday after sending them off at the airport, they said that they're already missing me and yes, me too. Naoki made me want to cry when he said "i love you" like seriously it's been a long time since i've heard that and it makes me so happy until today.
After the farewell dinner, they called us and gave us presents. Guess what? I got a really pretty handbag and bracelet. Tatsu cried when i said thank you for everything.
I swear i miss them a lot. During the two weeks, i filled my schedule only with them and now that they're gone, i feel so empty.
I really wish i can go to Japan and meet them again next year. Time to save money cause they said they'll be waiting for me. And i hope that they'll never forget me.

Assalamualaikum, zulaikhanurputri ♥