Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Dream Job

People often asked us when we're younger,
"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
For me, an actress. Why?
Because actor and actress can experience living as someone else. Even if it's just for a short of time, they can live all sorts of life.
Of course, my ambition now has changed.
But until now, whenever i look at those actor and actress, i can't help it but to feel envious of them.
I know it might be hard for them since to act well is not that easy. But i think that's actually the best part.
When the dramas and movies came out, and people are satisfied with your acting.
I think that would be the best feeling ever. Well at least that's what i think as a viewer.
Whenever i watch a drama and fully immersed in it, i could imagine how proud i must be when my hard work finally paid off.
Well the purpose i'm writing this is because in life, there must be a dream job for everyone. A job which you wish you can do. But like me, there are times when those dream can only be a dream as we need to face reality.
I can't act. Speaking the truth right here. So a job as an actress will always be a dream for me.
But don't think that you can't find another job that you can enjoy doing it.
Cause honey, it's all about your mind.
Sometimes there are things that we need to let go in life.
No matter what, you need to live your life. A reminder to myself too. Till the next post.

Assalamualaikum, zulaikhanurputri ♥