Wednesday, June 8, 2016

MGP '16


I miss this so much! MGP stands for Malam Gemilang Putra. This picture is a picture of me, my duet partner and the band for the dinner. Gotta say the biggest performance i've ever done and yes, it was exciting yet full of challenges.
So i performed two times. The first performance is with the guy wearing spectacles, named Barber. Not his real name of course. And the second one is with the girl named Annis.
It was hard for me because that girl was so good at expressing the song through her face and yes she's confident with her voice. And i'm the opposite of her.
Can you understand how burdening it was for me?!
Hahahaha whatever it was all in the past anyway and Alhamdulillah i didn't get any critics after the performance. But i did get emotional during practice a few times.

The second performance was with this band. Yup, there were two bands. I don't really interact with these guys cause it was awkward. Annis was closer with these guys rather than the other band while i feel closer to the other band.

Last but not least, my roommates. From left, Karina, Raihan, Shahirah and me. Aainaa's missing.
Thanks girls for waking me up every morning, afternoon, evening. Till we meet again next time.

Assalamualaikum, zulaikhanurputri ♥